Friday, November 6, 2009

Position

For a child to come up in life, especially if he belongs to a middle class family, one needs to provide him with good amount of knowledge.  Which can only be available to him if someone leads him to a path which is Self-Absorbent. Lets assume, My child as an Organisation and his external parts as positions.  To engineer him,
what, I need to do is set him free to do what he likes doing.  I first instill in him great sense of togetherness for my own benefit, Let me make him a field's man first in allowing him to be playful with everyone as my one step towards opportunity.

As my mind points me in a direction, of helping him showing or making me look like one, as an example of an package with immense matter filled in it.  Which means redirecting him by convincing him with an opportunity in his way by adding challenges in it, to prove there could be another way of reasoning an opportunity to meet an expectation in a way, that could lead him straight to the goal with added stress involved for his own well-being.

Yes, you are right I, mean to say stability in facing fluctuations.  I strongly recommend him to think about consistency.  If he understand's,what's he drugged with the understanding of this word, would be strong enough to built block of his own indentity.  Making a structure of an Indentification will question him to answer his own effort on a day to day basis that will earn results in disguise, which he can bank upon as fact learned on site.

Once this factor is formulated, he can distribute to the arena where less  effort and sweat is encouraged and buckets of luxury is there for him to enjoy if putting across an element in right corners to look like an machinery ready to operate.  Project itself will stand his presence to attract market operations towards a proposal which shows great prowess and viabilty.  Rest other things will fall back if allocation is subtle, and delegation is supported with good monetary policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment